Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Health Talks Promotion

Here we'd like to share a fantastic personal health blog from Kevin Zahri. Check it out! >> http://kevinzahri.blogspot.com


From Kevin >>

Dear readers & friends,

As I am offering health/wellness talks, I figured why not let u guys in on this and perhaps we can help each other out. :)

Here's how you can help me out:
- email the health talk page to your HR department and request a talk
- provide me with your HR (training) rep (email to me at kevin@maxtrition.com.my)
- attend a talk :)

Note: I'll give you guys commission of course la....nuttin is free in this world.
Thanks everyone. Any support is greatly appreciated.

Kevin



Other Health Talks

Venue: USJ Taipan,
Subang Jaya.
Day: Every Monday & Tuesday
Time: 8.00 pm - 9.30 pm
Ticket: FREE

P/S: Call 019 - 216 3056 Now to book a sit!

No comments: